Northern Mockingbird and Willow Flycatcher

I went out to the airport dike this evening to look for the previously reported Yellow-billed Cuckoo. I was unable to find it, but it surely could be there. At the southwest corner I was able to view a Willow Flycatcher. I haven't seen many Flycatchers at all this year, and it was nice to watch. Also along the western dike I saw a Northern Mockingbird which is actually a first that I have ever seen along the dike. If anyone sees the Yellow-billed Cuckoo, please post it on the email.
Thanks
KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?