field trip reminder

Tomorrow the 20th of July we will be going on a field trip to Goshen Canyon to look and see what kind of birds we can find in the canyon. Hopefully we will find some Yellow-breasted Chats and Blue Grosbeaks. Also one year on a field trip to Goshen Canyon we saw Gray Vireos which is a rather uncommon bird this far north. Hope you will join us. We will be meeting at 7:00 A.M. at the Sam's Club Parking Lot in the East Bay part of Provo. We will be back by noon or earlier. Hope to see you there.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?