Fwd: nesting structures!!!!

--- Begin Message --- Hello everyone,
I am doing a project soon and i thought i would tell everyone what i am doing and if anyone is interested in helping out then contact me!! I am planning to put up 50 to 100 nesting structures for waterfowl to help the nesting birds stay safer. Mallards and other waterfowl nest in thick grassy wetlands on the ground and out of about 50 to 60 nests, only 10 to 15 will be untouched by predators. This is about 80% that get destroyed!!! With these nesting structures, these figures are the opposite! Which means about 80% survive!!!!! These structures are placed in the water near cover in small bodies of water and stand about 3 feet above the water. This makes it alot tougher for predators to get to like skunks, coyotes, foxes and others. I think this will be a great way to help our duck and goose populations and I hope for this to be a success. Thank you.

Brad Wahlin
bradwahlin@aol.com

--- End Message ---