Membership List & Newsletter Articles

Hello all,

I?m planning on sending out a new Utah County Birders membership list in this months newsletter. This list is intended as a Utah County Birders White Pages. Whenever you want to get in touch with one of your friends you?ll know how to contact them.

Anyone who has paid dues this year will automatically be on the list. If you wish to be left off the list please let me know.

If you have not paid dues that doesn?t mean your not one of us, it just means I may not have your phone number and address. I am considering ANYONE who wants to be on the list a UCB member. If you wish to be on the list please send me your name, phone number, address and e-mail. You can reply to this e-mail or call me at 360-8777.

I would also like to add e-mail addresses to this years list. I don?t have the e-mail addresses of you folks that are automatically going to be added so if you would like your friends to be able to e-mail you just reply to this message and give me the address you would like printed in the list. (Even if you know I have one of your addresses, I may not know which address you want in the list) It won?t take long, just hit reply.

If anyone knows of someone who doesn?t subscribe to ucbnet or receive a newsletter but may want to be on the list please let them know how to contact me.

And finally I want to remind everyone that writing a newsletter article is part of this years More in 2004 Challenge. December 31, 2004 is the due date for articles to count towards the challenge. (That?s only 10 months away!) If you want your article in a particular month the due date is the first Monday after the first Wednesday of the month. Is that confusing? So this months March articles are due Monday morning, March 8th. Send articles to newsletter@utahbirds.org , poorwill_@hotmail.com or 850 E 100 N Pleasant Grove, UT 84062.

Eric Huish Pleasant Grove UT poorwill_@hotmail.com 801-360-8777