From: owner-ucbnet@utahbirds.org [mailto:owner-ucbnet@utahbirds.org]On
Behalf Of Reed L. Stone
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 1:08 PM
To: ucbnet@utahbirds.org
Subject: Winter Wren

Hi All:
This morning Alton and Reed got great looks at the Winter Wren.  To
locate where we saw it go up Provo Canyon to Canyon Glenn.  Cross Provo
River, watch up and down the river for the Dipper,  continue on to the
trail and go west, down stream, to the THIRD POWER POLE.  there is a
chain link  gate on right side and the third power pole is on the left.
We found it on the north side and it flew to the south side where we got
great looks at it.  Check both sides of the trail at the pole.
Good luck
Reed

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!