Northern Shrike

There was a Northern Shrike today along the Skipper Bay Parkway near Utah Lake State Park. Also yesterday Eric Huish and myself saw an adult male Yellow-headed Blackbird out in Saratoga Springs. Very striking bird this time of year. Also the Cinnamon Teal was still at the Timpanogas Wastewater Treatment plant that was found by Dennis Shirley in January. Also on Sunday while walking the Skipper Bay Parkway there was a large flock of Horned Larks. This is the first time I have seen them along the trail and actually first time I have seen them that close to Provo. Best of wishes to all.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?