Hi

I am your local Utah County wildlife rehabilitator located at 2267 West
200 North in Provo.  We are currently filled to capacity but welcome new
"patients" anytime.  You are also welcome to visit our education birds.
We currently have Long Earred and Barn Owls, Redtail and Swainson hawks
and always Kestrels!  We have had and released Ravens, Grosbeaks, Great
Horned Owls, Grebes, Cooper Hawks and of course a mammal or two.  I work
closely with Department of Wildlife Resources, Bill Moore President Utah
Wildlife Rehabilitation and Dr. Whitely DVM.  We have had a lot of
community support from dedicated hunters building our raptor mews to BYU
donating rats.   My phone number is 342-9296 and office number is
374-7875.  -Thank you! Patti Richards