BYU Bird Walk

Hi everyone, Here is some more information on the BYU
Birdwalk:

When:  Six weeks, middle of April to middle of May
Time:  7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. each Saturday morning
Place: Meet at the BYU Botany Pond; bring your own
binoculars

Publicity will be done through the Bean Museum and
local newspapers.

Thanks to those of you who have already indicated your
interest to serve as guides. You don't need to be an
expert, just someone who loves birding. It would be
good to have two people serving as guides each time so
we do need a few more volunteers. Reed Stone will
conduct a "run-through" of the Bird Walk for guides
the week before our actual starting date, and will
talk about the birds we would expect to see in the
area.

Contact me or Reed Stone [sage2222@juno.com] if you
wish to volunteer. This is a wonderful community
service project, and an opportunity to introduce new
people to the joys of birdwatching in our local area.

Leena