Sandhill Crane

Hi All:
I know I am a bit late with this report.  Wednesday Bob Parsons, Oliver
Nickleson and I went  birding the Mona area.  We took the cross road that
goes past the north end of Mona Reservoir.  Where the stream exits the
reservoir we jumped a Sandhill Crane.  Also in the same area there were a
pair of Golden Eagles and one Bald.
        This morning 1/30/04 at the Timpanogas Sewage Treatment Ponds
there were two American White Pelicans.  I think in both circumstances
these birds will hang around a while.  Don't  fail to get permission to
enter the Treatment plant area.
Good birding
Reed

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!