Saturday Field Trip

Hello Utah County Birders,

For this Saturdays Field Trip (Jan 24) we are going to head down to Mona Valley for raptors. If time and interest permits we may stop at Salem Pond, Woodland Hills for Lewis's Woodpeckers, and Maybe East Bay for the Eurasian Wigion. We should be back around noon.

Meet at 7:30 A.M. at the Orem Center Street Park & Ride (Exit #274. Turn right at the first light East of the freeway then turn left into the parking lot.) or meet at 7:50 A.M. at The Cracker Barrel which is behind the gas station on the West side of the Freeway just off the Main Springville Exit #263.

See you there.

Eric Huish Pleasant Grove UT poorwill_@hotmail.com 801-360-8777