[no subject]

Hopefully this one works!

  This afternoon I saw an immature PEREGRINE FALCON west of Springville in
a dead snag at the last feedlot before the "T" on SR-77. The feedlot is
just past the Sweed's Lane turn off.

  Earlier in the day, along with one of all the more common wintering
ducks, I saw a drake CINNAMON TEAL at the Timpanogas Water Treatment
facility north of Geneva.

 And at Salem Pond, in addition to the previously reported hooded
mergansers and wood ducks, there is now a drake BARROW'S GOLDENEYE and
possibly a HORNED GREBE. It was getting dark and the grebe was a ways off,
but it looked like it could be. I'll try to check again soon. Put the word
out if you ID it.