Northern Shrike and question

I went down to Utah Lake State Park today. I stopped and looked at the Wood Ducks near Reed's house in West Provo. I counted 12 of them. At Utah Lake State Park there was a juvenille Northern Shrike and several American Tree Sparrows on the south Jetty. This seems to be a reliable spot for the species. Also Herring Gulls, Ring-billed and California Gulls. I went and checked East Bay ponds and searched for the Ross's Goose, but was unable
     to locate it, but there were several Geese I was unable to see. Also there were 4 Lesser Yellowlegs and two of them were missing a leg, at first I thought they were standing on one leg, but they took off with one leg, and landed with one leg, so I am pretty sure they only had one leg.
     I went to Evergreen Cemetery in Springville and saw 3 Juniper Titmice. There were other birds there as well, such as Ruby-crowned Kinglet.
     Now for the question. On the westside of Springville close to Westside Elementary is some ponds with fences/cages in the water. There was one Pintail in one of them. I believe this is the area where Tuula was talking about during the CBC compilation. There were also Snow Geese. Not sure if they were wild or not. There were definitly wild birds there, like Goldeneye, Green-winged Teal, Shovlers, Wood Ducks that were very skittish and that kept flying off, and a Pied Billed Grebe. I was wondering if anyone knew if the Snow Geese were wild, if there always there? Anyone know anything about this property? Any information would be great. Thanks

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?