Tree Sparrows

Eric Huish, Brad Wahlin and myself went out birding today. We went to Juab County and Utah County. Along the road that goes south from the South Santaquin exit to Mona we saw many raptors. These included Ferruginous and Rough Legged Hawks. At Burrstin Ponds also in Juab County there was a single female Hooded Merganser. Later in the day at Powell Slough in Utah County that is accessed from University Parkway in Orem we saw a couple American Tree Sparrows near the pond. and out on the edges of the pond at Powell Slough we had great looks at a Virgina Rail. Also a Mourning Dove was in the area. Hope everyone is well.

KC Childs