Wood Ducks

Just a few minutes ago I witnessed Wood Ducks in an activity that
surprised me.  They were at  the usual place west of my home..  About
25th west and 250 north Provo.  They ducks were flying up into the
Russian Olive trees and eating the olives.  They were moving up and down
so actively I could not get an accurate count but I am sure there were at
least 10.  The time was 9:00 AM.  Very much worth watching.
Reed

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!