Tundra Swans

Eric Huish and I ran out on the Provo Airport Dike and to the Utah Lake State Park today. On the north jetty at the state park there were 5 Tundra Swans sitting out on the ice on the north side of the jetty near the end of the jetty. Also a Herring Gull was where the Provo River enters the lake with some Eared Grebes. On the airport dike we counted about 75 Mourning Doves and saw two Loggerhead Shrikes, still no Northern that I have seen in the county this year. Hope everyone is well and we will see you at the meeting tonight.

KC Childs