I have a worm patch

Greetings,
I hope you all missed the computer worm that's going around and is
kicking people off the internet and shutting down their computers.  It
got me, unfortunately.

I downloaded a patch from Microsoft (the ones who left the "hole" in
their Windows program so the worm could get in) and if anyone is having
a hard time fixing their computer and would like to use the patch (I
hope it works) then let me know.  The patch fits on a 3 1/2 in floppy
disk, so that's all you need.

I hope everybody made it through the summer birding duldrums -- nice
it's starting to pick up now.

Have a nice day,
Milton

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com