Western Screech Owls at UVSC

I walked down to UVSC campus today to look for the Great Horned Owls. Instead I found Western Screech Owls at the pioneer home on campus. There was an adult with several fledglings. I didn't find any Great Horned Owls though. I also saw the Gray Catbirds at Vivian Park. I hiked to Stewart Falls today as well from Aspen Grove. I didn't find any Black Swifts. I was wondering if anyone knew what time of day is to check the waterfalls for the swifts. Thanks

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?