Red Necked Phalaropes

I just thought I would pass this on. Glenn Barlow was
alerted by Alton Thygerson there were Red Necked
Phalaropes at Lindon Boat Harbor. Me and Glenn went
down and saw them. Also there was about a dozen
Bonapartes Gulls. Also yesterday Eric and I saw an
Olive-Sided Flycatcher at the mouth of Battle Creek
Canyon. One last thing. Anyone planning going to St.
George want to carpool? I was going to stay at a
friends house, but would love to carpool.

Thanks
KC Childs

http://search.yahoo.com