Gunnison Sage Grouse Tour

The Gunnison Sage Grouse Tour is Saturday March 29.  We are to meet at
the County Building in Moticello Friday evening, the 28th. at 7:00 for
orientation.  The building is one block south of the only traffic light
in town in the USU Conference Center. At the orientation we will get any
other information regarding the tour.  There is still room for more
people to go.  Call or E-mail me to secure your spot.  They want to keep
the number at about 15 persons.

It seems like we all stayed at the Day's Inn in the north end of town
when we went there two years ago.

We will be doing other birding, some before and some after the tour.
Come and have a GREAT TIME.
Reed

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com