Black Scoter

I went to Mona Reservoir today.  At 12:36 I saw a duck that caught my
attention.  It was turned away and there was a cloud casting a shadow
over the area.  Then all of a sudden the sun came out just as the duck
turned broadside to me and that orange on the beak really lit up.  It was
great.
I had a Chuckar Partridge visit my yard today.  It stayed all afternoon.
At dusk it seemed to be looking for a place to spend the night.  That is
the 114th. species for my yard count.

While I was out working in the yard I distinctly heard Sand hill Cranes
calling.  I tried to locate them without success.  Keep your eyes and
ears tuned, they are back.
Good birding
Reed

Only $9.95 per month!