Swamp sparrow, Utah county

The swamp sparrow is still there (Sat 12.14.02 12:30 pm).  Finally after
three tries I got good enough looks at it  at the Timpanogos Water
Treatment Plant in Lindon. There is also a beautiful male hooded
merganser and a common merganser plus a double-crested cormorant in the
middle settling pond.
I also saw my very first yellow-shafted flicker today. It flew across the
Provo airport dike road in the SE corner. Unfortunately I couldn't see
what markings it might have had on its head to see if it was an
integrate. Just the bright yellow underwings before it disappeared in the
trees to the east.
Happy birding   ~   Tuula