Redpoll

Was just going to tell all you guys that the Redpoll was still at my home in Orem. You are free to come by and look at it. I live at 731 west 580 south. On the east side of the home there is a gate that is open that you can access the backyard. Along the southside of the house in a Gambel Oak tree is where the thistle feeder that the bird comes to about once every hour. Be careful not to spook any birds that might be on the feeder. My family is well aware of the bird and are fine with people looking back there. So come on by if you would like.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?