October field trip

Arches National Park - Friday and Saturday, October 11- 12.
Departure time:  12:00 noon Friday
Return:  Saturday evening
We plan on birding Arches and surrounding water when we arrive Friday and again on Saturday.  Should we get our 30 species for Robin's contest we will then bird in some of the Moab areas.   We have 5 rooms held at the Super 8 motel in Moab ($67.00 double occupancy).  If you are interested in joining us, let me know as soon as possible ( cjn@burgoyne.com or 377-8208).  It is UEA Monday and Tuesday the 14th and 15th and I'm not sure how much that might alter room availability. Meeting places and what you will need to bring will follow later.  If we don't see birds, we'll have some good company and a beautiful place to enjoy each other.      Carol Nelson