Multimedia bird presentation

There's a fellow from Colorado, Joe LaFleur, who's going to be in Utah
giving multimedia presentations on birds and taking people on field trips.

He will be at the Utah Lake State Park visitor center this Friday, August
2nd from 8:00 to 10:00 AM (I think this is the field trip part) and then
at the Utah County Visitor Center (in the Utah County Courthouse -- enter
on the south side) from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. (I think this is the
multimedia presentation part).

I think he's trying to sell his CD and that sort of thing, so this may be
a bit commercial, but it could also be very interesting -- his
presentation is reportedly pretty good.

Here's a link to his Utah itinerary:
http://www.utahbirds.org/SpecialAnnounce.htm

Good day to all,