Airport dike

I remember the frustration of pre-scope-owner days of not being able to
see peeps, so I can sympathize with KC. Except now that I have a scope, I
have to stop and study them and that is even more frustrating.  However,
on Friday morning I was able to see that the peeps in the SW corner of the
extension were Baird's sandpipers.  I didn't see any other kind, just
greater yellowlegs and a lone phalarope juvenile. I hope that your summer
doldrums are not as depressing as mine. I was not born to take 107 degree
weather. Can't wait for fall migration.

Tuula