Sage Thrasher and Airport Dike

I ran out on the dike. Just as far as the new extension. On the southwest
corner of the extension were a couple of peeps, Too far away to pick out
with binoculars. I need to invest in a spotting scope. All the breeding
shorebirds as well. Including a Sora. Where the pavement ends and the dirt
begins there was a Sage Thrasher in that area running on the road. Also at
Utah Lake State Park there were thousands of swallows. Every kind was
represented. Except the Purple Martin. I was looking for them, but no
look. That is all for now

KC Childs