Gray Catbird

I walked the Provo River Parkway from Vivian Park to the mouth of Provo Canyon last night. I saw a Gray Catbird about a 200 yards from the start of the Provo River Trail at Vivian Park. I found another one near the diversion dam between Bridal Veil and Vivian Park. Other than that there were a lot of Yellow Warblers and Song Sparrows. I got every kind of Swallow but Bank. I also heard a Great Horned Owl later in the evening near Canyon Glen Park. Also today I went up to Strawberry Resivoir in Wasatch County. There were tons of Savannah Sparrows singing from on top of the sage near Mudd Creek. Also there were Eared Grebes. Those were the only two birds that I have never seen in Wasatch County before. Also the Mountain Bluebirds were thick up near Strawberry. Best of Wishes

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?