Minersville

Yesterday I went to the mt's above Minersville to let the pigeons out
for training again.  I birded for several hours and I may have seen the
left dorsal sholder of the white crown  :>) .  I did get a nice picture
of a Red-breasted Nut Hatch.  There was a pair that was very curious
about me.  The Pinyon Jays number 153 & 2/3rd's in the flock.  There was
a Warbling Vireo, Pine Siskin, and 2 Cliff Swallows over the pond.  I
was surprised to see fish jump in the little pond since it's so full of
trash.  It's always fun to discover a new birding area.  Oh, I also saw
a mature Golden and an immature with the white wing patches.   Judy