Washington Co. birds

I saw a couple good birds in the county over the weekend. Saturday above Gunlock Res. I saw a Waterthrush that I wasn't able to get good look at so I went back there today to see if I could relocate it but I didn't see it. I did see a first fall male R B Grosbeak and a male Anna's Hummingbird in the same area. But the best bird of the day was a Chestnut-sided Warbler at the south end of the town of Gunlock. There seemed to be a lot of birds out there today but the wind really started blowing by early afternoon and it made it very hard to get on anything.

Larry Tripp