Golden Eagle

Sorry this is a late post, but nothing too unusual.  I spent Sat. (27)
up on the Grassy Flats of the Dry Lakes Senic Backway (Brian Head area)
not necessarily birding, but keeping an eye out. Mid morning an immature
Golden Eagle was observed soaring over the Quakies.  I'm  guessing (and
Charlie Shead says it's pretty certain) that it was the same bird
released at Cedar Breaks on the 20th. There was also a hawk that
disappeared to early to get a good look, a pair of Steller's Jays
working the trees, Mountain Bluebirds, Yellow-rumped Warblers, Dark-eyed
Junco, Red Shafted Flicker, and a few others flying around I didn't get
to identify.  It was a pretty good non-birding day.

Laurie