3 WW DOVES

Wednesday morning there were 3 White Winged Doves along the wires that
run behind the houses south of Crestview Drive in Santa Clara.   There
was one on the pole right in front of me, one calling to the right (I
couldn't get a visual on this one) and one calling to the left.  The
funny thing was the dove in the middle would turn back and forth to face
which bird he was "talking" to at the time.

Just as an interesting note.  There is a mockingbird around here keeping
the neighborhood cats in line.  When ever one comes around he chides and
dives at it until it leaves.  My cat won't even go outside right now.
He just sits at the open door and looks.

Laurie