Franklin's Gull, Osprey, etc.

I was out a bit today enjoying the spring, and saw several good birds coming back. At Hurricane Sewer Ponds I saw two Franklin Gulls, an Osprey, and lots of Eared Grebes; also still a good variety of ducks there, including Common Goldeneye, Redhead, and Bufflehead. At Quail Creek Reservoir, there was a flock of American Avocets. Saw Swallows back around today, I could only pick out Barn and Northern Rough-winged, though. Also, the Greater White-fronted Goose and Ross's Goose are still at the Springs Park Pond.
Kevin