Brewers Blackbirds

St. George:  March 30, 2005:   Keith and Marilyn Davis         A funny
thing happened on the way home last evening as the sun was setting.
Three blocks from our home in Bloomington Ranches..... as we turned a
corner..... there came about 25 to 30 blackbirds.  They landed on a
fence in front of a home with lots of gravel around it.  We stopped to
see and found they were Brewers Blackbirds.  I hollered a little loud in
our truck..... "Hey guys, it's getting late and you probably need a
place to stay overnight.  Why not come to our place and I'll even give
you dinner."  Now that was a silly thing to say and do, but as we turned
another corner and finished the last two blocks, who should come flying
in a flock, right in fromt of our truck and to our place but the Brewers
Blackbirds.  I asked Keith how  could they understand what I said.  He
said maybe it's because they heard about our place from other birds.