Red Cliffs Field Trip

Red Cliffs Audubon will sponsor a birding field trip this Saturday,  Dec. 4th.  We will meet at the BLM office on  345 Riverside Drive at 8:00am.  The plan is to bird Quail Lake, Sand Hollow Reservoir,  Hurricane Fields and all intermediate points.  Interesting birds seen lately include Surf, Black, and White-winged Scoters,  three species of Mergansers, and a female Vermilion Flycatcher. The raptor migration has finally made it to our area.  Expect the unexpected!.  Anybody who has a state park pass please bring it along.
See you there.
        Charlie