Moving to St. George

Hello,

I hope you can help, My wife and I are moving to the area in late July and
I am trying to find a bird watching group near St. George.

I have lived in Minnesota for over 40 years and I have been feeding /
watching birds for ever.

It is my hope to find a group of bird watcher to share stories with out
there. We receive the St. George magazine and I seen a story last year
about birds and such out there.

At some point I would like to open a wild bird store in the area, but I'm
not sure of the intrest just yet..

Please let me know a place online to keep-up with birding in your area.

Thanks so much for your time,

Best regards,

John