New Song

Saturday, May 15, The Park at Green Valley:  I heard this really different song.  I got out my binocs to see where it was coming from..... Birds were everywhere.  The song was sung over and over.... NOT LIKE A ROBIN!  Keith and I couldn't find the bird anywhere....... and then I looked at this Robin sitting on top of a roof.  It was singing away, and this was its song!!!!!!!!!  Whick, doe, doe, doe, doe, Wick, doe, doe, doe, doe.  Du-ee, Du-ee, Du-ee ..over and over (something like that)

Have you heard this bird?

Another time I heard Meadow Larks mimicing Red Wings.  Couldn't believe that either........  But it happend.

I guess if you're happy about Spring...... you better sing!