More March events!

Elderhostel
I neglected to mention more events that we have been invited to participate in: birding events sponsored by the St. George Elderhostel.

Monday, March 8: a Bird Identification class - learn the basics of bird identification. at 7 pm at the Dixie College Inn - instructor- Kevin Wheeler

Tuesday, March 9: Field Trip meet at 7:30 a.m. 15+ seats available for friends and members of Red Cliffs Audubon. Box lunch will be available at noon. Your presence will help visitors with identification
If you would like to go, Please contact Marilyn Davis at 673-0996

Wednesday, March 10: Condor Presentation at 7:00 pm at the Tonaquint Nature Center - instructor - Mike Small

Kevin