Vermillion Flycatcher 2

Our friend a couple blocks away came to visit last evening.  His first question was... Can you tell me what this bird is that has been at my house for about a month?  He has horses (flys?) and a large acreage like we do.... so I knew right away what it was, even before he told me it was this beautiful florscent red.  He said there were two females hanging out with it.  His name is Jay Williams and he lives at 3264 Three Bars Road in St. George (Bloomington Ranches).  He said anyone who wanted to come see it, they were welcome and I could put this on the internet.  His number is 628-7023.

It's probably the same one.  But maybe not!  He says he sees it there in the mornings. We have seen ours both monring and late afternoon.  He has not seen the Black Phoebe at his place and we see it every time we see the Vermillion Flycatcher.   If you are in the vicinity....come have a look and let us know!!!