Zion CBC update

I recieved a forwarded notice about the Zion Christmas Bird Count info, slightly different than what I included in the Red Cliffs Events email:

Birders Wanted!

The Zion National Park Audubon Christmas Bird Count will be held on
Saturday, December 27, 2003.  The count is open to birders of all skill
levels.  If you are interested in participating in Audubon's
longest-running winter-time tradition, please contact Kristy Sholly at
772.7612 before Monday, December 8.