Monk Parakeets in Washington

Hello,
This afternoon (11/6) just before dark, I drove through Washington checking
to see if any doves were around.  I did not see any doves but I did see
three Monk Parakeets perched on a power line at the north end of 100 East.

Over the last few years there have been a variety of escaped parrots seen
around Washington County.  Most of these have only been seen for a brief
period, and that will likely be the case with these Monk Parakeets as well.
However, it might be worth keeping an eye out for them, as Monk Parakeets
are rather hardy and are established in many northerly areas (and some with
very cold winters, including Chicago, New York, Massachusetts, etc.).

Also please post if anyone sees wintering White-winged Doves or Eurasian
Collared-Doves.

Thanks,

Rick Fridell
Hurricane, UT