FW: clapper rail Washington County

 I got an e-mail about a Clapper Rail down in your area (I'm forwarding it to you).  It sounds like it could be a Virginia Rail from the description and I not know Joanne Weldon who sent it in, so I don't know how experienced she is.  Might be good to check out though.  ~ Milton Moody

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
--- Begin Message ---
Saw a Clapper Rail (chest up-buffy/rust, bill a couple of inches long with
slight downcurve) next to Oil Can Henry's on Sunset Blvd. Park in the Sunset
Plaza near the bike path. Bird was seen in trashy area above the creek where the
fencing anchoring rocks are. Creek is full of tamerisk etc. The bird was seen
around 10am while I was walking my dog. Viewed with 7x42 Ziess bins. Good
luck! JoAnne Weldon 435-674-5298

--- End Message ---