From: owner-redcliffs@utahbirds.org
[mailto:owner-redcliffs@utahbirds.org]On Behalf Of KC
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 7:13 AM
To: redcliffs@utahbirds.org
Subject: Weekend Birding

Hello Southern Utah birders. I was going to go down birding this weekend
in the St. George area. I was wanting to hit Lytle at least on Friday or
Saturday, and wherever the other day. I was wondering if anyone was going
out, or would like to go with me? Just send me an email at
utahguy058@yahoo.com. Would love any company I could get. Thanks very
much.

KC Childs