Baker Res and Mathis Park

I Camped at Baker Reservoir last night, and birded a bit this morning in a light drizzle. Got lots of yellow and orange-crowned warblers, a pair of hairy woodpeckers, a couple coots, a pair of black-headed grosbeaks, a Brewer's sparrow, a few robins and great-tailed grackles, and a belted kingfisher.
After that, stopped by Mathis Park on my way home, and saw yellow, yellow-rumped and orange-crowned warblers, lesser goldfinch, American kestrel, Black-crowned night-heron, Northern Flicker, mourning doves, Abert's towhee, Black-chinned hummingbird, brown-headed cowbirds, mallard, black phoebe, black-headed grosbeak, Bullock's oriole, and a muskrat. Seems like most of the summer birds are finally making their way back (although I couldn't find the summer tanagers yet).
Kevin