Zone-tailed Hawk-Silver Reef

Hello,
This evening (4/30) I saw a Zone-tailed Hawk at Silver Reef (Washington
County, UT).  It was flying along the sandstone cliffs immediately after
crossing Leeds Creek on the road leading to Forest Service property (and on
to the Danish Ranch or Oak Grove Campground). It really is incredible how
similar they are to Turkey Vultures (in flight and appearance). I saw it as
I was driving and almost dismissed it as another Turkey Vulture, but
fortunately I decided to pull over and take a closer look. I managed to take
a few photos, and will try attaching one.

Best Regards, and enjoy the spring.

Rick Fridell
Hurricane UT