Trip to southern Utah

Hi, My name is Linda and I am from California. We plan on going to the
southern area of Utah from St.George the last two weeks in October. Is
there any place I could go to get info on where the best birding would be
along the way. I was wondering where to go to find lots of birds. Last
year we drove to Bryce Canyon and Zion Canyon and couldn't find any birds
to speak of. Lovely area though and we enjoyed it very much. Thought this
time we would go further south near the Vermillion Cliffs etc. Also is
there good birding along the Virgin River and the Green River? Hope to
hear from you soon. Thank you in advance for your help. My email is
snowtop601@hotmail.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__fcea1285f97d7b855f5ad1e0ad5961e5

 Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:05:04 -0700 <br />
From: Linda Wootan <snowtop601@earthlink.net> <br />
Subject: Utah Birds <br />
Hi, My name is Linda and I am from California. We plan on going to the southern area of Utah from St.George the last two weeks in October. Is there any place I could go to get info on where the best birding would be along the way. I was wondering where to go to find lots of birds. Last year we drove to Bryce Canyon and Zion Canyon and couldn't find any birds to speak of. Lovely area though and we enjoyed it very much. Thought this time we would go further south near the Vermillion Cliffs etc. Also is there good birding along the Virgin River and the Green River? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you in advance for your help.<br />
My email is snowtop601@hotmail.com<br />

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__fcea1285f97d7b855f5ad1e0ad5961e5--