Red Cliffs Field Trip

The Red Cliffs Group went on a field trip to some of the good "water traps" in our desert area: Quail Creek Reservoir, Red Cliffs Campground, Hurricane Sewer Ponds, Stratton Pond, and Sand Hollow Reservoir. Rick already posted the really good birds that we saw; here's the rest. I lost my field guide with the list that I made somewhere along the way, so if any of you that went see anything I missed, let me know, and if any of you see my book, I want it back. (I also lost the two email addresses I recieved, so if you gave them to me and get this somehow, could I get them again?)
We seemed to get to most places just after someone else arrived to scare the birds away.

Quail Creek Creek Reservoir (just after the water skiiers got there):
Common Loon
Eared Grebe
Western Grebe
CLARK'S GREBE
Pied-billed Grebe
Brewer's Sparrow
Rock Wren
Ring-billed Gull
Great Blue Heron
American Coot
Mallard
Spotted Sandpiper
American Avocet

Red Cliffs Campground (Right next to a noisy boy scout camp)
ANNA'S HUMMINGBIRD
WORM-EATING WARBLER
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Brown Creeper
Hammond's Flycatcher
White-crowned Sparrow
Western Wood-Pewee
Western Scrub-Jay
Common Raven

Hurricane Sewer Ponds (The Sewer Goats ran over to greet us):
Northern Shoveler
Ring-necked Duck
Ruddy Duck
Green-winged Teal
Redhead
Killdeer
Solitary Sandpiper?
American White Pelican
Wilson's Phalarope
Pied-billed Grebe

Stratton Pond (While a fisherman blared his stereo):
American Coot
Pied Billed Grebe
Ruddy Duck

Sand Hollow Reservoir(with a couple and their 3 big wet dogs):
Great Blue Heron
Snowy Egret
White-faced Ibis
American White Pelican
American Coot
Mallard

All in all, we did good, and everyone enjoyed good looks at some fine rarities.