Upper Sand Cove Reservoir directions

Hello,
I have had several emails wondering where this place is located....so I will
try to clarify.

Upper Sand Cove Reservoir is northwest of St. George, near the town of Veyo,
a mile or two west of SR-18.  Heading north on SR-18 from St. George, the
dirt road turnoff to Upper Sand Cove Reservoir is on the left (west) after
passing the Dameron Valley community and before reaching the Veyo Cinder
Cone (large basalt cinder hill on the west side of SR-18).  If you reach the
small town of Veyo you've gone too far.  Upon reaching Upper Sand Cove
Reservoir, follow the two-track around the reservoir (walk or drive) a short
distance from the east side, until you reach the dry inflow canal.
Yesterday the warbler was foraging in the dry canal bed between the willows.

Note, this "reservoir" is very small and currently dry, in fact in many
parts of the country it would be classified as a small pond.   Steve Summers
and I are planning on looking for the warbler later this morning, we will
try to get back and post an update this afternoon.

Rick