Kolob Resv.

Mothers Day  -  A semipalmated plover on the west shore was sharing supper with a killdeer, a lone ring-billed gull I haven't seen there before and a balded eagle ! There were right flight feathers missing at the joint of the 2nd and primary flights.  I'm still looking for the ospreys.  The loons were calling, a sound worth the trip.  On the trip from Kanarraville over the 17 miles of gravel road I wish I had began to count the mt. blue birds, they are so bright and beautiful.  A perfect day for me.  Jufy