Upcoming meetings & field trips

Our next Moab Bird Club Meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 20 at 6:30 at Pack Creek Picnic Area.  Bring your binoculars for some fun birding.

Here is the schedule for the rest of the year.  When we fill in the blanks, I will send more details.

July 20 - Pack Creek Picnic Area - program - birding
August 17 - Need a host and program
September 21 - Rotary Park - Fall Garden Clean up - Field Trip -
            Hawk Migration
October 19 - Need a host - program: Slide Show on Matheson
            Preserve
November 16 - Home of Andrea Brand and Rick Boretti -                         Program: Spotted Owls
December 21 - Home of Bonnie Crysdale & Mike Duncan -                     Program: Christmas Bird Count

If you are interested in hosting the August or October meeting, or have ideas for programs and field trips, please contact Nick or Marian at 259-6447.