Cedar Waxwings in Logan

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to see about a dozen Cedar Waxwings drop into my yard (Logan) around 400 pm and have a quick snack of hawthorn berries. They were around for about 15 minutes and then took off.
This is the first time in the last couple of years that I have seen Waxwings at my home. I am sure they have been around other places, but I am curious as to the frequency of sightings at this time of year for Waxwings in Cache Valley. They are an infrequent species.
Anyone else seen groups of Waxwings this year?

Stephen Peterson